When your water heater malfunctions or your drains clog, you need professional services as soon as possible to limit the water damage. Experts can quickly inspect the issue, diagnose the problem and repair it to restore safety and comfort to your house. Call 1 Day Rooter & Plumbing for services in Duarte, CA. Our plumbers strive to “Do it once! Do it right!”
Don’t get stuck taking a cold shower. Contact us to schedule water heater services.
We offer the following services for to fit your plumbing needs:
- Water Heater Services
- Tankless Water Heater Services
- Burst Pipe & Water Leak Detection
- Water Line Services
- Gas Leak Detection
- Gas Line Services
- Drain Cleaning
- Hydro Jetting
- Sewer Line Repair and Replacement
- Sewer Video Inspection
- Trenchless Pipe Replacement
- Repiping Services
- Kitchen Plumbing & Garbage Disposal
- Bathroom Remodeling
- Clogged Toilet Repair
- Slab Leak Repair
How Professionals Repair Burst Pipes
A burst pipe can quickly cause massive damage to your house. It’s crucial to call a service company and get expert help as soon as possible. A technician will perform the following steps when he or she arrives:
- Shut off your water and locate the damaged area.
- Inspect the pipe and determine if a section of it can be repaired or if the whole system needs to be replaced.
- Repair the burst section using a pipe cutter and solder a new section in place.
- Recommend whole-house repiping services if the pipes are deteriorating and the problem is more severe than initially thought.
Advantages of Tankless Water Heaters
When replacing an aging water heater, you can choose between a traditional water heater or a tankless unit. There can be many benefits to installing a tankless unit in your Duarte home, including:
- They take up less space.
- They offer hot water on-demand.
- They are more energy-efficient than traditional units, providing savings on your utility bills.
- They are safer than traditional units. They only heat water as needed, and they include safety features to turn off the unit if there is an issue with the pressure or flow.
- They have a longer life expectancy than traditional units.
When you have a leak at your property, you need professional repairs. Call us for burst pipe & water leak detection services.
Ways To Avoid Clogged Drains
No one enjoys showering in standing water or enduring a backed-up sink. You can avoid these situations by preventing clogged drains by:
- Keeping food scraps out of kitchen drains, even if you have a garbage disposal. Instead, scrape the excess food into the trash can.
- Installing screens over drains in showers and tubs to prevent the hair from going down.
- Only flushing sewage and toilet paper down the toilet.
- Scheduling regular professional drain cleanings.
Your subscription is not active
Please visit the admin site to re-activate your subscription