When you need plumbing repairs at your home, call the local company you can trust. Schedule an appointment with 1 Day Rooter & Plumbing for all of your plumbing repairs and installations, from water heater tune-ups to drain cleanings. We provide same-day services to Covina, CA, to ensure we can repair the issue quickly.
We value our customers’ feedback. Read our testimonials to learn what our clients think of our services.
We proudly provide complete plumbing services to the Covina area, including:
- Water heater services
- Tankless water heater services
- Water line services
- Gas leak detection services
- Drain cleaning services
- Hydro jetting services
- Repiping services
- Clogged toilet repairs
- Slab leak repairs
- Sewer Line Repair and Replacement
- Trenchless Pipe Replacement
4 Ways To Prevent Clogged Toilets
A clogged toilet can be a nuisance to deal with – and it can lead to a potential plumbing emergency. Avoid a messy cleanup and water damage to your house by following these tips to prevent clogged toilets:
Never flush disposable diapers or wipes down the toilet.
- Don’t place big wads of toilet paper and paper towels into your bowl.
- Never flush beauty products (like Q-Tips), or hygienic products down the toilet.
- Don’t flush hair trimmings or nail clippings.
Advantages of Tankless Water Heaters
Are you trying to decide between installing a traditional water heater or a tankless unit? There are many benefits to installing an on-demand system, including:
They take up less space.
- They provide hot water on-demand – meaning you don’t have to wait for hot water.
- They are more energy-efficient
- They are safer than traditional units.
- They have a longer life expectancy than traditional systems.
Contact us to learn about our residential plumbing services, from water heater installations to leaky pipe repairs.
How To Avoid Clogged Drains
A clogged drain can leave you showering in standing water or enduring foul odors coming from your sinks. You can avoid these issues by following these tips:
- Don’t put food down the drain – even if you have a garbage disposal.
- Install screens over the drains in your bathtub and shower to collect hair.
- Only flush sewage and toilet paper.
- Schedule regular professional drain cleanings.