Do you need a leaky faucet repaired or an old toilet replaced? You need professional plumbing services. Call 1 Day Rooter & Plumbing for appointments in Whittier, CA. Our experts can quickly and accurately repair the issue to restore comfort – and convenience – to your house. We offer same-day appointments.
Read our testimonials to find out what our customers think of our work.
We proudly provide complete plumbing services to the Whittier area, including:
- Repiping services
- Drain cleaning services
- Clogged toilet repairs
- Water line services
- Water heater services
- Tankless water heater services
- Hydro jetting services
- Slab leak repairs
- Gas leak detection services
- Sewer Line Repair and Replacement
- Trenchless Pipe Replacement
How To Detect a Leak in Your Piping System
To protect your house from water damage, it’s essential to catch a leak as soon as possible. Some signs you should watch for include:
- Mold or mildew growing on the walls or floor.
- Wet spots forming on the floors or walls.
- Lusher grass than usual. While this may seem like a positive, it can indicate a leak that’s providing extra fertilizer to your lawn.
- Running water meter even when the fixtures are turned off.
Common Water Heater Issues
Your water heater may need repairs to keep it working properly. Some common problems it might experience are:
- Lack of hot water: One of the most noticeable issues with your system is a lack of hot water. For gas-powered units, this can be caused by an extinguished pilot light that needs to be relit. It could also indicate a damaged heating element.
- Leaking: An expert should inspect the leak to determine if it can be repaired or if the unit should be replaced.
- Excessive noise: Loud or unusual noises can signal a damaged heating element or a buildup of sediment inside the unit that needs to be professionally removed.
- Cracks: Cracks should be inspected by a professional to see if they can be repaired or if the unit needs to be replaced.
Contact us to learn about our complete plumbing services.
Signs That Indicate You Need Drain Cleaning Services
Is it time to schedule professional drain cleaning services for your clogged drains? Some signs you should watch for include:
- Slow drains: Slow drains can signal the early stages of a clog, pipes that are narrowed due to mineral or grease buildup, or improper grading of your drainage system.
- Recurring clogs: If you have to frequently clean your drains, it can signal you need professional services to completely remove the blockage.
- Multiple drains clogged at once: Having multiple drains clogged at one time can indicate there’s a blockage deep within your main line.
- Foul odor: Odors coming from your drains can indicate food trapped inside the drain or a major issue with the sewer line.
- Flooding: Flooding in your basement or near a floor drain can signal a clog. It could mean eventually the drain will stop working completely, resulting in contaminated water all over the floor.