Is it time to replace your aging water heater, or install a new faucet? Leave the work to the professionals. Don’t risk making a problem worse by trying to do the repairs or installations yourself. Instead, call 1 Day Rooter & Plumbing for services in Monrovia, CA. We use the latest technology to repair your issues quickly and accurately.
Read our testimonials to learn why our customers call us first when they need plumbing repairs.
We proudly provide complete plumbing services to the Monrovia area, including:
- Water line services
- Water heater services
- Tankless water heater services
- Repiping services
- Clogged toilet repairs
- Gas leak detection services
- Drain cleaning services
- Hydro jetting services
- Slab leak repairs
- Sewer Line Repair and Replacement
- Trenchless Pipe Replacement
Ways To Avoid Burst Pipes
A burst pipe can lead to massive water damage to your home and property. Fortunately, you can avoid these – and the expensive repairs – by following these tips to avoid burst pipes:
- Insulate the pipes during extremely cold weather or use a heat wrap.
- Call a professional at the first signs of reduced water pressure.
- Look for leaks inside your property.
- Have your pipes inspected by a professional.
- Have aging pipes replaced by an expert.
- Schedule regular, professional drain cleaning services.
Signs Your Water Heater Needs To Be Replaced
Is it time to replace your water heater? Before your unit completely malfunctions, leaving you without hot water, watch for these signs that can indicate you need to install a new system:
- Age: If your unit is getting older. These systems typically last between 10 to 20 years, depending on the make, model, and upkeep.
- Losing efficiency: If your system is losing efficiency and needs to work too hard to function.
- Rust and corrosion: If you notice rust or corrosion on the unit, or rust in the water.
- Leaking: If there are leaks coming from the unit.
- Water is not warm enough: The system is no longer able to properly heat the water.
- Cracks: There are cracks in the tank or in the system.
Contact us to learn about our residential plumbing services in Monrovia, CA, from water heater installations to leaky pipe repairs.
Benefits of Regular Drain Cleaning Services
Do you pour over-the-counter solution down your drains to remove clogs? This can actually do more damage to your piping system. Instead, you need to schedule drain cleaning services with a professional. Some of the advantages these services provide include:
- You can clear stubborn clogs that you are not able to remove yourself.
- You can remove the entire blockage to eliminate slow drains.
- You can lower the risk of plumbing emergencies by having a plumber inspect your pipes regularly.
- You can reduce odors by removing the clogs.
- You can catch other plumbing issues that might be impacting your drains.