Whether you have a leaky pipe that needs to be fixed or an older water heater that needs to be replaced, you need professional plumbing services. Call 1 Day Rooter & Plumbing for services in Arcadia, CA. Our experts will arrive on time and will use the latest technology to repair your plumbing problems.
We love to hear from our customers. Read our testimonials to see what they think of our work.
We proudly provide complete plumbing services to the Arcadia area, including:
- Water line services
- Water heater services
- Tankless water heater services
- Repiping services
- Drain cleaning services
- Hydro jetting services
- Slab leak repairs
- Clogged toilet repairs
- Gas leak detection services
- Sewer Line Repair and Replacement
- Trenchless Pipe Replacement
How Plumbers Repair Clogged Toilets
Are you unable to remove a stubborn toilet clog with a plunger? You need expert help from a plumber and his specialized tools. Experts can remove blockages with augers and hydro jetting services.
With an auger, an expert can dislodge the clog by feeding the tool through the toilet drain with a flexible cable.
For really tough clogs, a plumber might choose to use hydro jetting. During this technique, a professional will insert a high-pressure hose with special nozzles into the drain. The hose is connected to a machine that pressurizes the water, creating a force to dislodge the clog.
When you need professional help to unclog your toilet, call 1 Day Rooter & Plumbing for services in Duarte.
Tankless Water Heaters: What You Need To Know
It’s essential to know what to expect when you install a new system in your house. When you add a tankless water heater to your home you should be aware of the following:
- Cost: The initial cost of the system may be more expensive than a traditional unit. However, you will save on energy costs with this system, and soon the savings can outweigh the price of the unit.
- Installation: During installation, extensive piping, proper venting, and electrical expertise are required. Because of this, you should only trust an experienced professional to perform the work.
- Buildup: Corrosion and mineral buildup may occur if the unit is not flushed every six months.
- Overload: Product overload can occur if the heater was improperly sized for its usage.
When you need residential plumbing services in Arcadia, contact us to schedule an appointment.
Signs You Need Professional Drain Cleaning Services
Is it time to schedule professional drain cleaning services? Some signs you should watch for that can indicate you need to hire an expert are:
- Slow drains: Slow drains can signal the early stages of a clog, pipes that are narrowed due to mineral or grease buildup, or improper grading of your drainage system.
- Recurring clogs: If you have to frequently clean your drains, it can signal you need professional services to completely remove the blockage.
- Multiple drains clogged at once: Having multiple drains clogged at one time can indicate there’s a blockage deep within your main line.
- Foul odor: Odors coming from your drains can indicate food trapped inside the drain or a major issue with the sewer line.
- Flooding: Flooding in your basement or near a floor drain can signal a clog. It could mean eventually the drain will stop working completely, resulting in contaminated water all over the floor.