Is your faucet leaking, or is it time to replace your aging sink? Don’t do it yourself – get professional help. Taking on plumbing issues yourself can lead to more issues. Instead, schedule professional repairs. Call 1 Day Rooter & Plumbing for services in San Gabriel, CA. We guarantee satisfaction with every job!
When you need plumbing repairs, call us for help. Read our testimonials to find out why we should be your first call.
We proudly provide complete plumbing services to the San Gabriel area, including:
- Repiping services
- Drain cleaning services
- Clogged toilet repairs
- Water line services
- Slab leak repairs
- Gas leak detection services
- Water heater services
- Tankless water heater services
- Hydro jetting services
- Sewer Line Repair and Replacement
- Trenchless Pipe Replacement
Common Water Main Issues
An issue with your main water line can cause major damage to your home. If you notice any of these common issues you should seek professional services quickly:
- Holes or cracks: External corrosion from soil or frost can cause holes or cracks to form.
- Pressure: Pressure can cause lines to break, resulting in water flowing out of the pipes and to the surface. This can include the street, your lawn, or even your basement. This can also lead to contaminated water in your house – which can lead to health issues for your family.
- Leaky water valve: Leaky valves can be a common issue. Contact a professional to repair or replace the valve if you suspect you have a problem.
Signs Your Water Heater Needs To Be Replaced
Avoid the inconvenience of not having hot water in your house by replacing your water heater at the first signs of an issue. Some symptoms to watch for are:
- Age: If your unit is getting older. These systems typically last between 10 to 20 years, depending on the make, model, and upkeep.
- Losing efficiency: If your system is losing efficiency and needs to work too hard to function.
- Rust and corrosion: If you notice rust or corrosion on the unit, or rust in the water.
- Leaking: If there are leaks coming from the unit.
- Water is not warm enough: The system is no longer able to properly heat the water.
- Cracks: There are cracks in the tank or in the system.
Contact us to learn about the complete plumbing services we provide to San Gabriel, including water heater replacements and leaky pipe repairs.
Signs That Indicate You Need Drain Cleaning Services
Do you need to schedule professional drain cleaning services on your system? Some signs you should watch for are:
- Slow drains: Slow drains can signal the early stages of a clog, pipes that are narrowed due to mineral or grease buildup, or improper grading of your drainage system.
- Recurring clogs: If you have to frequently clean your drains, it can signal you need professional services to completely remove the blockage.
- Multiple drains clogged at once: Having multiple drains clogged at one time can indicate there’s a blockage deep within your main line.
- Foul odor: Odors coming from your drains can indicate food trapped inside the drain or a major issue with the sewer line.
- Flooding: Flooding in your basement or near a floor drain can signal a clog. It could mean eventually the drain will stop working completely, resulting in contaminated water all over the floor.
Your subscription is not active
Please visit the admin site to re-activate your subscription