Do your older pipes need frequent repairs as they show signs of wear and tear? You could need a new piping system. Hire a local, trustworthy company to do the work. Call 1 Day Rooter & Plumbing for services in Duarte, CA. We offer straightforward pricing so there are no surprises later.
When you need your garbage disposal repaired, contact us to learn about our kitchen plumbing services.
Signs You Need Repiping Services
It can be difficult to know when your piping system needs repairs, and when you need to install a new system. Some signs that can indicate you need whole-house repiping services are:
- Your system needs frequent repairs, or you’re experiencing continuous issues with it.
- The water in your home is an unusual color or taste.
- Your water pressure is decreasing.
- Your system is aging and is starting to show signs of wear and tear.
- You notice leaks coming from the system.
- There is corrosion in the existing system due to limescale.
- There is damage to the pipes due to extremely cold weather.
Why Replace Your Aging System With Copper Pipes
When you decide to replace your existing piping system, one option is to install copper pipes. These are typically used in water supply lines and refrigerant lines in heating and cooling systems. They offer several advantages, including:
- They can be used for hot and cold freshwater lines.
- They can be used for drain-waste-vent lines.
- They are allowed by most plumbing codes in the country.
- They resist corrosion.
- They have a long life expectancy.
- They hold up better than other types of pipes in cold weather.
- They can be installed without the use of hazardous chemicals.
- They’re lightweight and recyclable.
When you need a new bathtub or faucet installed, contact us for bathroom remodeling services in Duarte.
Why You Should Replace Galvanized Steel Pipes
Do you have galvanized pipes in your house? You should consider replacing them. Some reasons to replace these pipes can include:
- These pipes can rust and corrode quickly, which could lead to a potential burst.
- They can clog easily, leading to decreased water pressure.
- These pipes were typically installed in older homes and buildings. With time they will show signs of aging and wear and tear.