Does your water heater need to be tuned up? Does your clogged drain need to be cleaned? When you need routine plumbing services or repairs you need to schedule professional services. Call 1 Day Rooter & Plumbing for appointments in Montebello, CA. We offer emergency services to limit the water damage to your house.
Why should you call us when you need plumbing repairs? Read our testimonials to find out why.
We proudly provide complete plumbing services to the Montebello area, including:
- Repiping services
- Drain cleaning services
- Water line services
- Water heater services
- Tankless water heater services
- Hydro jetting services
- Slab leak repairs
- Clogged toilet repairs
- Gas leak detection services
- Sewer Line Repair and Replacement
- Trenchless Pipe Replacement
Signs Your Toilet Needs To Be Replaced
An aging or malfunctioning toilet can lead to severe water damage to your property. You can avoid this by replacing your toilet when you notice the following symptoms:
- Age: If your toilet is older and requires replacement parts to keep it functioning.
- Cracks: Because most toilets are made of porcelain, they are prone to cracks in the bowl and tank cover. These can eventually cause water damage in your home.
- Frequent clogs: Older toilets might have design issues that prevent water from properly pushing through the toilet with enough force. This can lead to clogs forming.
- Wear and tear: As your toilet ages it can develop scratches from wear and tear. These scratches can show stains and cause dirt to cling to them, making the toilet more difficult to clean over time.
- Increased utility bills: If you notice an increase in your utility bills it can signal your aging toilet is no longer efficient and is using more water than it needs to.
How Long Do Tankless Water Heaters Last?
When you buy a tankless water heater, a salesperson is unlikely to tell you exactly how long your system will last. However, there are some general guidelines you can use to estimate the life expectancy of the units. Depending on the make and model, these systems can last between 10 to 20 years — or longer. This timeline can be affected by how well the system is maintained, how often it is used, and the quality of water it is heating.
When you need emergency plumbing services, contact us to schedule an appointment.
Difference Between Drain Cleaning vs. Drain Snaking
When your drains start to slow down, you might benefit from drain cleaning or drain snaking. There are key differences between the two, including:
- Drain snaking or cabling: A plumber will only remove the clog that is causing the blockage in your drain. The expert will insert a snake into the pipe that can be powered by a motor to rotate the cable to break up the blockage. This removes the clog, but it leaves the remnants of the blockage in your pipes, meaning the clog could return.
- Drain cleaning: With drain cleaning services, your pipes are completely flushed out, removing the clog and its particles. It also helps prevent clogs from forming by removing any small blockages before they get bigger.
Your subscription is not active
Please visit the admin site to re-activate your subscription