When your drains start to slow down, avoid the temptation to pour an over-the-counter solution down them. Instead, call the professionals to professionally clean your system and remove blockages. Call 1 Day Rooter & Plumbing for services in Duarte, CA. We offer straightforward pricing and same-day services.
Is there a stubborn clog in your plumbing system you can’t dislodge? Contact us to learn about our hydro jetting services.
When To Schedule Drain Cleaning Services
Your drains can quickly go from seeming a little slow to becoming fully clogged. To avoid a full blockage, schedule professional drain cleaning services when you notice the following symptoms:
- Slow drains: Slow drains can signal the early stages of a clog, pipes that are narrowed due to mineral or grease buildup, or improper grading of your drainage system.
- Recurring clogs: If you have to frequently clean your drains, it can signal you need professional services to completely remove the blockage.
- Multiple drains clogged at once: Having multiple drains clogged at one time can indicate there’s a blockage deep within your main line.
- Foul odor: Odors coming from your drains can indicate food trapped inside the drain or a major issue with the sewer line.
- Flooding: Flooding in your basement or near a floor drain can signal a clog. It could mean eventually the drain will stop working completely, resulting in contaminated water all over the floor.
Benefits of Regular Drain Cleaning Services
Having your drains professionally cleaned by experts can have many benefits for your household. Some benefits these services provide can include:
- You can clear stubborn clogs that you are not able to remove yourself.
- You can remove the entire blockage to eliminate slow drains.
- You can lower the risk of plumbing emergencies by having a plumber inspect your pipes regularly.
- You can reduce odors by removing the clogs.
- You can catch other plumbing issues that might be impacting your drains.
Act quickly when you suspect an issue with your sewer line. Contact us for sewer line repair services.
Ways To Avoid Clogged Pipes
When a drain clogs, it can lead to many inconveniences for your household. Fortunately, there are ways to avoid these issues, including:
- Don’t put food scraps down the drain. Even if you have a garbage disposal, first scrape food into the trash.
- Never put grease down the drain. First, pour it into a container to cool, and then throw it in the trash.
- Install a screen over the shower and bathtub drains to collect hair.
- Only flush sewage and toilet paper down the toilet.
- Schedule regular professional drain cleanings.