Plumbing problems can quickly lead to water damage in your house. Fortunately, you can avoid these issues by scheduling repairs with a professional plumber. Call 1 Day Rooter & Plumbing for appointments in Rosemead, CA. We offer emergency services to repair the problem as soon as possible.
Contact a local company you can trust for your plumbing repairs. Read our testimonials to see why you should call us!
We proudly provide complete plumbing services to the Rosemead area, including:
- Clogged toilet repairs
- Water line services
- Repiping services
- Water heater services
- Tankless water heater services
- Hydro jetting services
- Drain cleaning services
- Slab leak repairs
- Gas leak detection services
- Sewer Line Repair and Replacement
- Trenchless Pipe Replacement
How To Avoid Burst Pipes
A burst pipe can be a major plumbing emergency at your house that can cause massive water damage. You can avoid these issues by following these tips to prevent pipes from bursting:
- Insulate the pipes during the winter months or use a heat wrap.
- When temperatures dip, run a trickle of cold water in your sink to promote a constant flow in the pipes.
- Call a professional at the first signs of reduced water pressure.
- Look for leaks inside your property.
- Have your pipes inspected by a professional.
- Have aging pipes replaced by an expert.
- Schedule regular, professional drain cleaning services.
Advantages of Installing a Tankless Water Heater
Do you have a traditional tank water heater in your house? There are benefits to installing a tankless system in your home instead, including:
- They only heat the exact amount of water needed. This can reduce your monthly utility bills.
- They require less maintenance than traditional units.
- They pose fewer risks of contaminated water since the water isn’t sitting in a tank until it’s used.
- They take up less space than traditional models since there isn’t a storage tank.
When you need emergency plumbing repairs at your house in Los Angeles County, contact us to schedule services.
Ways To Avoid Clogged Pipes
It’s essential to avoid clogged pipes to keep your plumbing system working properly. Some ways you can prevent these issues from occurring are:
- Don’t put food scraps down the drain. Even if you have a garbage disposal, first scrape food into the trash.
- Never put grease down the drain. First, pour it into a container to cool, and then throw it in the trash.
- Install a screen over the shower and bathtub drains to collect hair.
- Only flush sewage and toilet paper down the toilet.
- Schedule regular professional drain cleanings.